My research interests include:
- Graph Theory
- Combinatorial Optimization
- Semidefinite Programming Applications
Before Princeton, I was a teaching/research assistant in the Department of Industrial Engineering at Bogazici University, where I completed my bachelor and master studies. My master advisor was Prof. Tinaz Ekim.
- A talk on sums of separable and quadratic polynomials (recorded for INFORMS 2020). Video
- A talk on the relation between perfect graphs and sum of squares polynomials (Theory Seminar, University of Washington). Video
- Bachir and I organized a session at the 2019 INFORMS Annual Meeting (Seattle, WA).
- See future and past talks at the Princeton Optimization Seminar.